How can we help you?

How do I change the amount of my payment request?

You can cancel your payment request from your own account by clicking on ¨My Payments,¨ then on the section called ¨How is your payment going,¨ click on the red tab that reads ¨Cancel this payment.¨ You can then make a new request for the correct amount.