How can we help you?

I am outside China. Can I send my payment from abroad?

Yes you can. You can either make an online payment, or instruct a member of your immediate family (such as your mother or father) to make a domestic payment in Chinese Yuan on your behalf. Then, your family member can simply print the bank details we supply and complete your payment in person at the bank

More about paying from China