Flywire Hosts Inaugural FlyForumUK
Interactive workshop explores key issues in international education payments
Flywire, a leading provider of cross-border payment solutions, today announced FlyForumUK, a free workshop for stakeholders involved in higher education payments, international student recruitment and eCommerce. The event takes place on 15 November, 2016, at the London offices of Flywire UK on Canary Wharf.
FlyForumUK 2016 brings together colleagues and industry experts from across the UK higher education and financial sectors to explore the global payment challenges emerging in the UK market. It is designed to help higher education institutions stay ahead of the important trends impacting international payments and enrollment.
Key discussion topics include:
• Fraud - Emerging forms of tuition payment fraud and how UK universities can protect their institutions and their students.
• Payment Policy - Best practices in international payment policy to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
• Brexit - Its potential impact on student mobility and the UK as an international education destination.
Date: 15 November, 2016
• Forum: 09:30 – 16:00
• Cocktail reception: 16:00-18:00
Flywire UK Offices
One Canada Square, Level 39
Canary Wharf, London
• Mike Massaro, CEO, Flywire
• Ant Bagshaw, Asst. Director, WonkHE
• Claudio Pettigiani, Asst. Manager, Counter-Fraud Services & Investigations – KPMG UK
• Peter Butterfield, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer – Flywire
Register: http://info.flywire.com/FlyForumUK.html (Attendance is limited)
Flywire currently serves over 1,100 schools around the world, making fast, easy tuition payment available to students studying abroad, including 150,000 that travel each year to attend UK institutions such as Kaplan International, University of Leeds, Durham University, Manchester Metropolitan and University of Liverpool.
“FlyForumUK is intended to keep our stakeholders abreast of the critical issues and trends impacting their roles and their institutions,” said Mike Massaro, CEO of Flywire. “This is an excellent opportunity for those in our community to hear from industry leaders and practitioners and engage in thoughtful discussion and debate with their peers about the best path forward.”← Back to Articles