What we believe in
We create and maintain a safe, inclusive, and equitable environment for all FlyMates (employees). The committee aims to sustain visibility, equity and community throughout Flywire for all our FlyMates.
Flywire does not tolerate hate, violence or racism. We believe in building a world where individuals are treated as equals regardless of race, religion, sexuality and ethnicity. Flywire stands with all of those who continue to fight oppression.
Who we are
We are a workplace made of multiple, intersecting identities and histories. We are committed to building workplace equity, promoting leadership, and providing high quality, culturally sensitive support to our FlyMates. We will strive to create a culture that is inclusive, respectful, and values the diverse perspectives of all groups.
- Connect, retain, and sustain FlyMates
- Reflect the diversity of our global community
- Collaborate on diversity and inclusion, advise on these issues, and advocate for the needs of the community
- Attract diverse talent across the globe to reflect our unique customers
- Work in collaboration with the wider business globally to promote cultural sensitivity in all aspects
- Create an environment where FlyMates feel psychologically safe so that they can just be themselves
- Support FlyMates to achieve a status as national leaders in gender equality
This group was created to celebrate our LGBTQIAA+ FlyMates and as a forum to connect for support and community globally.
Women of Flywire
This group was created to celebrate our Women FlyMates, and as a forum to connect for support and community globally.
This group serves as a network and resource for Black employees at Flywire that encourages mentorship, empowerment, and support amongst black FlyMates and allies.
A group to bring awareness and support to the cross-cultural and language challenges of being multilingual, multicultural, and living & working in a non-native country.
All of which link to our Values...
We strive to reinforce our company values through an inclusive approach to our work and are committed to promote equality and respect for all people.