Are you looking to make a payment?
Flywire Partners with State Bank of India (SBI) to Digitize Education Payments from India
Flywire is partnering with State Bank of India, India’s largest public sector bank, to enable Indian payers to seamlessly and digitally pay international education-related fees in their local currency (Indian Rupees) to higher education institutions all over the world. The integration provides students and families a streamlined and completely digital experience when making high-value education payments.
Read more in our press release.
Customers pay in their local currency, and you accept and settle payments in yours - from anywhere in the world
- Lower payment costs
- Simplified payment reconciliation
- Secure transactions
- First-class customer support
Next-gen payments platform
Proprietary global payment network
Vertical-specific software backed by deep vertical expertise
Global solutions, collaborative culture
At Flywire, we embrace the power of our FlyMates’ cultural differences and perspectives to create financial solutions that aren’t limited by physical borders. We have more than 1,000 FlyMates representing over 40 nationalities and more than 35 spoken languages. Benefits of being a FlyMate include:
- Career development and training opportunities across all levels and departments
- Cultural enrichment programs including global mobility programs and language support
- Core focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and dedicated Employee Resource Groups
- Award-winning culture, with unique experiences available for onsite, hybrid, and remote employees
Contact our sales team
We’re here to talk about your organization's particular financial service needs, cross-border payments, integration and efficiencies, plus answer any other questions you might have about Flywire.