Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,000 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 950+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Have you imagined working in an environment that not only outperforms the market, but also out-behaves the market? Since 2009, Flywire has done just that by creating solutions that break barriers with teams that always look to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase. We are looking for a motivated and hardworking Partner Operations Specialist to join our Global Payments Team and manage the growing volume of cross-border payments. In this role you will:
- Continue the build-out of a Partner Operations structure in North America
- Manage the day-to-day payments processing, flow of funds and reconciliation from our payments providers in North America
- Resolve queries from payment partners and internal Flywire teams
- Analyze and optimize payment network processes for payment providers
- Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to Flywire’s back-offices teams
- Handle operational implementations of new payment capabilities
- Bring qualitative and quantitative feedback to team to help decision-making
- Partner with internal bank teams including legal, compliance, product, technology, payment operations and customer service groups
- Build processes and identify inefficiencies and potential risks
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience within the payments industry processing domestic and cross-border payments
- Strong knowledge of the cards space within the US
- Experience with account and PSP implementations or similar projects
- Proficient with Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or something similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to have: Experience with data analysis tools such as Looker
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 14 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.