Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,300+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We at Flywire are currently seeking a Chief of Staff, who will play a critical role in supporting our SVP of Global Payments & Payer Services. The successful candidate will be a key strategic partner to the SVP in managing the Global Payments team, streamlining processes and leading projects within the team.
- Serve as the right hand to the SVP, providing strategic counsel and tactical support on a wide range of issues
- Design and execute effective meetings and workshops to align teams, solve complex problems, and drive decision-making
- Act as a communication hub between the SVP and other team members and stakeholders, ensuring transparency and clarity of information
- Spearhead strategic people related and business projects that are crucial to the team’s success. Ensure that all projects are carried out to the highest standards and delivered on time
- Partner with Global Payments leadership team to move strategic projects forward
- Support the annual budgeting and tracking process for the Global Payments team
- Ensure creating and tracking of objectives of the Global Payments team
- Facilitate and support the decision-making process, assisting the SVP in evaluating trade-offs, presenting different options and their associated risks
- Drive special strategic projects (internal & external) for SVP Global Payments that may come up from time to time
- Collaborate and liaise with various internal teams including Product, Sales, and Operations to drive forward the strategic goals of the Global Payments team
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of proven experience in a cross-functional role within the fintech or payments industry or in a consulting role, preferably with exposure to international stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to break down complex ideas and issues into simple terms and effectively communicate via documents or power points
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and able to manage priorities effectively
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $98,000-$161,000 plus restricted stock units and benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, position level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and several other factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education and training. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.