More intuitive design
- Easier navigation leads to a more transparent payment process and better user experience
- Prioritizes and highlights the information most important to the user like balance owed
- New information architecture to display relevant content based on user navigation
- Clearer visual hierarchy to identify the most important elements and remove inconsistencies
- Customization options like secondary button color without impacting accessibility or readability
Mobile responsive enhancements
- Better visualization and adaptation for mobile devices
- Easier navigation between the different sections/tabs
- Enriched accessibility performance and mobile access
Purpose-built for students
- New UI designed based on user behavior analytics and direct feedback from students
- Analytics tools used to inform design improvements in the payment journey
- Updated backend infrastructure will support new language options in the future
- Students tested and validated that the new design is easier to navigate and complete tasks
Improved ‘Make Payment’ flow
- Clarified options when paying a payment plan
- Display term-based or combined balance due payable items
I like [the new interface] a lot more. It gives more transparency and clarity.
It is very straightforward and easy to use.
Making a payment was more straightforward than the current flow, and I feel more confident that the payment was completed.
It was easier to make a payment and navigate.