CarGurus, Flywire and Carbonite are among the top winners of the 21st annual Mass Technology Leadership Awards, announced on Wednesday night at Boston’s Seaport World Trade Center.
Hundreds gathered to celebrate the people and companies shaping the Mass. technology economy in 15 categories—including Massachusetts Company of the Year, CarGurus; Emerging Massachusetts Company of the Year, Flywire; and CEO of the Year, Carbonite’s Mohamad Ali. Other winners include Ori, Vesper and Spotify.
The full list of the 2018 Mass Technology Leadership Award winners is:
- CEO of the Year – Mohamad Ali, Carbonite
- CMO of the Year – Monique Bonner, Akamai
- CTO of the Year – David Lakatos, Formlabs
- Emerging Executive of the Year – Sunanda Parthasarathy, Wayfair
- Massachusetts Company of the Year – CarGurus
- Emerging Massachusetts Company of the Year – Flywire
- Building a Better Workforce – Mimecast